GEKO PARATY HOSTEL & POUSADA - WELCOME!
Geko Hostel in Paraty - Welcome to Geko Hostel & Pousada
Geko Hostel Paraty is the ideal place for Backpackers in Paraty! The perfect blend of Hostel with Bed & Breakfast. The Hostel is located right in front of the beach, "Praia do Pontal", Geko Hostel Paraty is the ideal Backpackers destination, the perfect place to base your exploration of Paraty and its surroundings.
Experience our warm, laid back ambience ideal for resting and chatting after your day of walking cobble stone streets, taking local excursions or just cooling down after laying all day on the beach while you get ready for tonights Party at Geko Hostel!
Geko Hostel Paraty is definitively the best place to watch the beautiful sunset over the bay. We'll do everything to make sure your stay is pleasurable, fun, and carefree. Everything is close by and the only thing you need to do to lay on the beach is get out of your bed. We are situated a couple of hundred metres away from the Historic Center of Paraty and all the tourist attractions. We also can help you book excursions in Paraty, check your email, grab a pint or a caipirinha or book a bed for your next destination without leaving the hostel.
If you are looking for accommodation and a fun social environment, welcome to our Youth Hostel Backpackers in Paraty!
Why stay at Geko Hostel & Pousada?
- Beach breakfast included!
- Free Transfer from Paraty Bus Station.
- All rooms with A/C.
- Excursions & Tours in Paraty and the surroundings (Trindade, the bay islands, the Gold Road, Sugar Cane Liquor Distilleries and much more), information and booking services.
- Activities at the Hostel's Bar (dinners and parties).
- Located Right in Front of the Beach. 200 meters from the Historic Center of Paraty.
- Top Rating on Hostelworld & Hostelbookers, and not a Hostelling International Member.
- Best Value-for-Money in Paraty, Cheapest Deals, Offers, Discounts and Packages!
- Great Atmosphere for Backpackers, helpful multilingual Staff.
- Beds starting at R$25 (US$ 14) - Private Rooms from R$ 95 (U$40).
- Full Buffet Breakfast Included.
- FREE WIFI and Free Internet Access in Lobby.
- Shared Rooms and Female Dorms all with ensuite Bathrooms and with A/C.
- Private Bedrooms with A/C, TV, Frigobar, Fan and ensuite Bathrooms.
- Tourist Information, Excursions and Booking Services.
- Shared Kitchen.
- Beach Bar Soft drinks and Cold Beer 24 hours!
- Every Night Delicious Meals from R$10.
- Common Areas with TV, Internet, Music, Hammocks, Book Exchange.
- Bike Rentals.
- Towels, Lockers, and a lot of fun!
- Bar, Meals, Barbecues, Lockers, Free Wi-Fi, Cable TV in Lobby, and much much more...
- @GekoHostel Paraty
Paraty, a Colonial Heritage Town
Beach town Paraty is a unique outdoor museum hidden in a tropical paradise. Paraty has become a popular tourist destination in the last years and it is famous both for its beautiful and its incredible coasts and hills. The Portuguese and colonial architecture has been perfectly preserved and several buildings have been reconverted into shops and restaurants. Automobile transit inside the village has been forbidden in order to preserve the historic sites and the peaceful environment.
Paraty offers differente alternatives for all kinds of visitors. From eco-adventure to Paraty Carnival, from the International Literature Festival to the natural attractions, from the cane liquor fest to the Gold Road: Come, Paraty is waiting for you!
Preserved as a historical heritage, the Centre of Paraty is a true living relic. The area was given by the imperial authorities in colonial times in order to develop the village. Then the military engineers planned the streets, squares, churches and residential areas which were organized in perfect harmony. The architecture is very simple, made of two storey houses along side streets. The higher classes lived at the nearby haciendas where the great landowners lived in impressive manor houses.
Click here to read more about the Historic Centre of Paraty.
Our Hostel & Pousada is located in front of Pontal Beach, just a couple of blocks from Paraty Historical Center.
We have a lovely bar on the beach where we serve our breakfasts. Come relax on our sofas and hamac and enjoy a great view of the sunrise over the Paraty bay and the islands while you sip a hot coffee.
We are waiting for you. You are welcome to stay as long as you fancy, we are here waiting for you with an icy cold beer and a beachfront hamac!
At sunset, the bar of Geko Hostel Paraty is the best way to begin your night on the beach, sipping a capirinha, a cold beer and meeting fellow travelers and rest for a while after a day of excursions. Then you can walk to the bars on the other side of the canal or, if you are lucky, stay at the great parties that the hostel organises from time to time.
Click on the image to watch the Video of Geko Hostel & Pousada in Paraty
Welcome to Geko Hostel Paraty. Backpackers' best choice to stay on the beach in Paraty.
Cheap rooms and cool atmosphere in the beautiful Praia do Pontal.
Come to Geko Hostel, a Youth Hostel with International Standards and Tropical Atmosphere, and enjoy the best of Paraty!
Geko Hostel & Pousada offers cheap tourist packages for groups, families and others at budget prices.
Paraty Tourist Packages may include accommodation, meals, excursions, activities and transfer from Rio de Janeiro or São Paulo airports or downtown to the door of Geko Hostel.
Geko also provides Carnival packages, New Year's Eve Packages and FLIP Packages.
Shared dorms from US$16.1!
Come and enjoy Paraty in Geko, A blend of a Bed & Breakfast (Pousada), with the atmosphere and prices of a Youth Hostel. A great place to relax, socialise, meet new people and go partying!
Breakfast included, free transfer from the Paraty Bus Station and all bedrooms with A/C and ensuite bathrooms!
Paraty features many artistic and cultural events, traditional celebrations, free live music, sport contests and more. There are events for anyone's tastes.
These are the main events in Paraty :
- FLIP - International Literary Festival
- Carnival of Paraty
- New Year's Eve - Réveillon
- Festival da Pinga (Cane Licquor Festival)
- Holy Week
- International Cinema Festival
- Bourbon Festival (Jazz & Blues)
- Paraty em Foco (Photography Festival)
Images of Paraty and the Hostel
Customer Comments > Customers Comments and Wall |
We appreciate customer's suggestions to keep us improving. We also would like to provide a space for travellers to leave comments, exchange tips, get in c... [Read +]